The MolyMed Supplies Seller Agreement.
This document and the other documents that we reference below make up our seller agreement.
The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and MolyMed Supplies or “MolyMed” for short. By using our website (even just browsing) you agree to all terms stated in this document and other documents mentioned within this agreement and on the website.
By agreeing to the Terms, you agree to resolve all disputes through binding individual arbitration, which means that you waive any right to have those disputes decided by a judge or jury, and that you waive your right to participate in class actions, class arbitrations, or representative actions. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services. Agree with us? Great, read on!
Both MolyMed and sellers process members’ personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and delivery address) and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of buyers’ personal information under EU law. That means that each party is responsible for the personal information it processes in providing the Services. For example, if a seller accidentally discloses a buyer’s name and email address when fulfilling another buyer’s order, the seller, not MolyMed Supplies, will be responsible for that unauthorised disclosure.
Your account with MolyMed Supplies
You’ll need to create an account with MolyMed to use some of our Services.
You must be 18 years or older to use our Services.
Be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
Choose an appropriate name. If you decide to not have your full name serve as the name associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
You’re responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
Protect your password. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
Let’s be clear about our relationship. These Terms don’t create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and MolyMed Supplies.
Content that you post using our Services is your content (so let’s refer to it as “Your Content”). We don’t make any claim to it, which includes anything you post using our Services (like shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
- Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- Permission to Use Your Content. By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant MolyMed Supplies a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help MolyMed Supplies function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote it. . For example, you acknowledge and agree MolyMed may offer you or MolyMed buyers promotions on the Site, from time to time, that may relate to your listings.
- Rights You Grant MolyMed. (Here’s the legalese version of the last section). By posting Your Content, you grant MolyMed a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content. This allows us to provide the Services and to promote MolyMed, your MolyMed shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any MolyMed Services, our partners, or third-party website or advertising medium. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using Your Content. You also recognise our legitimate interest in using it, in accordance with the scope of this license, to the extent Your Content contains any personal information.
It sounds a lot but take a look at this example: if you upload a photo or video of a listing on your MolyMed shop, we have permission to display it to buyers, and we can resize or enhance it so it looks good to a buyer using our mobile app; if you post a description in English, we can translate it into French so a buyer in Paris can learn the story behind your item; and if you post a beautiful photo or video of your latest handmade necklace, we can feature it – often along with your shop name and shop picture – on our homepage, in one of our blogs or even on a billboard to help promote your business and MolyMed Supplies.
- If Your Content is alleged to infringe another person’s intellectual property, we will take appropriate action, such as disabling it if we receive proper notice or terminating your account if you are found to be a repeat infringer. We’ll notify you if any of that happens.
- Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. This should be common sense. You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation of our policies or any part of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services – subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. For example, it’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licences that your shop requires, and to meet applicable legal requirements in applicable jurisdiction(s). This includes the sale and delivery of your items, such as age verification upon delivery, where required by law. You may not sell anything that violates any laws; you must comply with our Sanctions Policy, and you may not engage in fraud (including false claims or infringement notices), theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against MolyMed, another MolyMed user, or a third party.
Just so you are aware we have registered with HMRC and NCA with the anti-money laundering registration. If you notice anything suspicious, please contact us and we will report it immediately.
Just don’t do anything illegal, okay?
- Pay Your Bills. You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to MolyMed. Except as set forth below, you are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services.. Your fees, bills, taxes, and how you can pay them are fully explained in our Fees & Payments Policy.
- Don’t Steal Our Stuff. We have worked hard to create this so don’t do it.
- Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Follow Our Trademark Policy. The name “MolyMed Supplies” and the other “MolyMed” marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services.
MolyMed Supplies Vendors Terms and Conditions
Fees & Payments Policy
Types of Fees
Sellers may be required to pay the following types of fees. Please note that all fees are listed exclusive of any value – added tax (VAT) that may apply. See the Taxes section below for further details.
Molymed Supplies has no listing fees or limit of products you can list!
Great right? 😉
When you make a sale through Molymed Supplies you will be charged a transaction fee. Depending on your marketing and exclusivity tier you will be charged between 4%-30% of the price you display for each listing. Please see the Tier section and how we regulate it below. The % is taken from your final checkout price. If you offer optional personalisation for an additional fee, the additional fee for personalisation is added to the listing price you display and the total display price is subject to the same transaction fees described in this Section. See the Taxes section below for more information about whether you are required to include applicable taxes in your listing prices. Transaction fees are deducted from your current balance as each sale occurs, and are reflected in your Molymed Supplies wallet found on your vendor dashboard.
Tier. You need to hit both requirements before moving up a tier.
Transaction per item %
We do not expect you to advertise your MolyMed Shop on any of your own social media, campaigns, events or links or any marketing platform. We can still use your content if we wish to showcase your MolyMed Shop and products through our own marketing platforms.
You are not exclusive to MolyMed Supplies and sell/or looking to sell on other marketplaces.
The Following is a requirement to fit into this tier.
Advertise your MolyMed Shop 4 times a month including relevant tags and links exclusive to MolyMed only on your own platforms. No other marketplace or website is to be included within these advertisements. They can be through social media, email campaigns or events. Monitoring of this will be based on emails,tags and advertisement sent to us to prove your hitting this requirement. For example, tagging us in a social media post is enough or adding us to your email list. MolyMed Supplies does offer marketing content which can be created for you to post so you hit this requirement. Please see the Marketing section of this agreement for more information.
You are not exclusive to MolyMed Supplies and sell/or looking to sell on other marketplaces
You will need to hit the requirements set out in Tier 2.
Exclusive to MolyMed Supplies
4 (Warehouse Vendors Only)
You will need to hit the requirements set out in Tier 2.
As a warehouse vendor you will receive 30% off our marketing content creation if you want it.
Any professional photo shoots MolyMed Supplies does will include your warehouse products and be free of charge.
Not a requirement to be exclusive to MolyMed. However, Vendor can use the warehouse for all UK orders they receive both on MolyMed and on other platforms.
Warehouse fees apply.
5 (Services section only)
No Requirements but encouraged
Not exclusive to MolyMed Supplies
10%+50p plus referral fees apply.
6 (Charities only)
No Requirements but encouraged
Not exclusive to MolyMed Supplies
7 (Bulk buys)
No Requirements but encouraged
Not Exclusive to MolyMed Supplies
Molymed Supplies sellers in good standing may opt-in to MolyMed Supplies Warehouse. A package offering an expanded set of tools for growing brands through fulfilment of orders. The fee for the MolyMed Supplies warehouse subscription starts at £11.50 per month and is dependent on level of sales. MolyMed Supplies subscription fees are deducted from your current balance each month. If funds are not available an invoice will be sent to the seller requesting payment within 15 days.
Auto-renew. Subscription fees will be deducted every month between the 1st – 7th and is dependent on how many sales you complete within that month, however the fulfilment per sale charges will start the day you sign up. For example, if you sign up on 5th March, your subscription fees will be charged between the 1st -7th April and so on.
If you sign up after the 2nd week of the month and complete less than 10 sales before the 1st of the next month you will receive a later starter discount on your first monthly charge of 50%.
be added on 5th April, 5th May, and so on. When you sign up at the end of the month, your subscription fees will be charged to your payment account on the last day of the month. For example, if you sign up on 31st May, your subscription fees will be added on 30th June because that is the last day of the month. You can cancel your MolyMed Supplies subscription anytime by emailing email@example.com where your final day will be identified based on removal of your products from the warehouse. After your MolyMed Supplies warehouse subscription has ended, your shop will return to MolyMed Supplies Standard, and you will no longer have a subscription fee or fulfilment charges added to your payment account.
Payment Processing Fees
Online Sales. MolyMed Supplies charges a payment processing fee for each transaction through MolyMed Supplies. The payment processing fee is assessed on the total amount of the sale, including tax and postage. Payment processing fees are deducted from the sale amount in your payment account. Processing fees are not fixed and may fluctuate depending on external payment companies used by MolyMed Supplies.
Sellers who fulfil orders themselves must provide accurate shipping information at checkout. They must abide by their fees and shipping instructions.
MolyMed Supplies offers sellers in certain locations the ability to use the MolyMed Supplies warehouse to fulfil their orders. The cost will depend on the delivery carrier, and the origin, destination, weight, and dimensions of the package. The warehouse is on a subscription basis with fulfilment charges per sale. Full details can be found within the MolyMed Supplies warehouse terms and conditions.
Any action by a seller to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by MolyMed Supplies. This includes, for example, encouraging buyers to purchase an item in your MolyMed Supplies shop through another venue. A transaction initiated on MolyMed Supplies may not be completed off of MolyMed Supplies. The price stated in each listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may not alter the item’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding MolyMed Supplies transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission.
Paying your MolyMed Supplies Fees
MolyMed Supplies will automatically deduct all fees owed from your payment account. Provided you have sufficient funds in your payment account no further payment action is required. If your payment account does not contain sufficient funds you are responsible for paying any fees owed in full within 15 days of the date of your monthly statement, or the account will be considered past due, and MolyMed Supplies may charge your card on file or take other actions to collect funds. If you make a sale while you have an outstanding balance the net sale amount will be applied to your outstanding balance. You may pay your outstanding balance manually by credit card, debit card.
You will receive email updates when you withdraw from your Molymed Wallet and when payment is taken such as warehouse subscriptions.
MolyMed Supplies may suspend your selling privileges at any time pending payment of your outstanding balance.
MolyMed Supplies Payments
MolyMed Supplies’s Payments enables sellers to accept various forms of payment in their local currencies while using MolyMed Supplies’s services. Sellers can accept payment by credit card, debit card, MolyMed Supplies Credit, Stripe, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
You are responsible for collecting and paying any taxes associated with using and making sales through MolyMed Supplies’s services.
VAT on Seller Fees
Depending on your business status and location, MolyMed Supplies may be required to apply VAT on seller fees charged each month and remit it to the relevant tax authority. VAT is collected on all MolyMed Supplies fees for sellers located in countries where VAT should be applied.
The marketing and advertising you do on your own MolyMed Supplies shop is completely up to you, you remain in complete control of your business at all times and we pride ourselves on this. Of course we would love for you to be exclusive to the MolyMed Supplies family but as we grow we understand we may not be the right fit for you at the moment. This is why we have created the transaction tier system, a fair way to ensure that if you are supporting us, we are supporting you.
We completely understand that your lifestyle is already filled with an overwhelming to do list and we don’t want to add to that. So to help you, we can create the content for you, all you need to do is to post it on your platform! From as low as £25 per month all the content you need to hit Tier 2,3 or 4 is sent to you via email every 3rd week. Designs and captions/ campaigns sent to you with plenty of time to schedule them out! Plus if you are already thinking about delegating your marketing out, we can create you off MolyMed advertisement too! Like we said, we want to cheerlead for you and if what is best for your business is to sell on other platforms too then we want to support you in that, as long as we get a shoutout too.
For 4 content creations a month it will be £25PM. If you are interested or looking for a more custom quote to handle all your marketing on and off MolyMed please email firstname.lastname@example.org . We use a fantastic marketing specialist with huge experience in the medical field who can offer 1-1 strategy calls, email campaigns, social media content and much more!
MolyMed Supplies has engaged third-party service providers to perform many of the services related to payment processing, including card processing, disbursements, currency exchange, identity verification, fraud analysis, and regulatory compliance.
MolyMed Supplies partners with Stripe Payment to facilitate card payments and other payments and the disbursement of funds to sellers. The provider and processing time for your payment may vary. If there are insufficient funds in your bank account when our provider processes the payment for your purchase, MolyMed Supplies reserves the right to contact you directly and to seek payment.
MolyMed Supplies may share your personal or transactional information with those third-party service providers for purposes related to payments processing.
By using a third-party service, you may also be subject to an agreement with the third party. For example, Apple Pay is a third-party service provided by Apple Inc. and is subject to the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions. Google Pay is a third-party service provided by Google Payment Corp. and is subject to the Google Pay Terms of Service.
If MolyMed Supplies receives notice that your shop’s content or activity violates a third party’s service agreement, we may at our sole discretion take action against your account to comply with their policies. Such actions may include cancelling a transaction, disabling listings from your shop, suspending or terminating your selling privileges, or removing certain payment methods.
Accepting These Terms
The Policy is a legally binding contract between you and MolyMed Supplies Ltd.
MolyMed Supplies shops are only available to sellers who are at least 18 years old who register and are approved for an account with MolyMed Supplies.
Sellers may only use MolyMed Supplies for the sale of items listed on MolyMed Supplies Services, and agree to dispatch sold items once a payment transaction is complete and reflected in their payment account. MolyMed Supplies reserves the right to terminate a seller’s access to MolyMed Supplies shop if the seller uses MolyMed Supplies in any other manner.
MolyMed Supplies’s Rights and Responsibilities
As a security measure, we may impose transaction limits on buyers and sellers. For example, we may impose limits relating to the value of any transaction, deposit, or adjustment, or limits relating to the cumulative value of all transactions, deposits, or adjustments during a period of time. We may also impose limits related to the number of transactions per day or other period of time. We will not be liable to a seller: (a) if we do not proceed with a transaction, deposit, or adjustment that would exceed any limit established by us, or (b) if we permit a buyer to withdraw from a transaction.
MolyMed Supplies may refuse service of MolyMed Supplies shop to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
MolyMed Supplies reserves the right to decline or refund transactions that we believe to be high risk, fraudulent, in violation of trade sanctions, or otherwise in violation of MolyMed Supplies’s Terms.
In the event that a buyer does not make payment for the purchase of a legitimate item sold using MolyMed Supplies (e.g., where the buyer used a stolen or unauthorised credit card), Molymed supplies are not responsible for any loss or damage caused.
Seller Rights and Responsibilities
Communications. We will inform sellers of each transaction, or of other information, using our standard communication procedures (detailed in our Electronic Communications Policy), including by email or through MolyMed Supplies Messages tool.
Refunds. Refunds or adjustments paid by MolyMed Supplies to buyers for payments made through MolyMed Supplies will be via bank transfer into the sellers account or vendor wallet. The MolyMed Supplies Platform does not have refund functionality after 180 days from the original purchase date. Credit memos may also be issues as a refund.
Information on Cardholder Charges. Please note that your bank or card provider may charge additional fees (including cross-border fees) for transactions that you make on MolyMed Supplies. These fees are not charged by MolyMed Supplies and are at the discretion of your bank. Please contact your bank for further details.
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
Alcohol and drugs are prohibited on MolyMed Supplies. These substances face serious legal restrictions and in many cases are considered controlled substances under applicable law. Our policy also applies to other substances that have or are claimed to have an intoxicating or healing effect. Possible legal restrictions aside, these substances are not in the spirit of MolyMed Supplies.
The following are examples of items that may not be sold on MolyMed Supplies:
- Tobacco products, smokeable products, e-cigarettes and e-liquid.
- Drugs and certain herbal substances, including substances used for recreational and medicinal purposes, regardless of their legality.
- Drug paraphernalia, including, for example: items with a carburetor; slides and/or items with a slide; bongs and bubblers; vaporisers and their components.
- Medical drugs, regulated medical devices, and pharmaceuticals.
Restrictions on descriptions of purported health benefits:
A medical drug claim is a statement or suggestion that an item prevents, heals, or treats a medical condition or disease. Medical drug claims are subject to varying degrees of regulation. If you make claims about the purported health benefits of an item for sale on MolyMed Supplies, we urge you to speak with a qualified expert about which regulations apply to you. It is your responsibility to know and comply with all laws and regulations that apply to the items you sell.
MolyMed Supplies prohibits certain medical drug claims based on our values, such as claims likely to deceive or pose an unreasonable risk to our community. MolyMed Supplies may remove claims that we deem to be inappropriate, excessive, or otherwise unsuitable for our marketplace. We also remove content that promotes prohibited medical claims, such as anti-vaccine items. IfMolyMed Supplies receives proper notice from a legal authority, we may remove an item.
Animal Products and Human Remains
Certain animal products are highly regulated and prohibited on MolyMed Supplies due to the risk of harm to live, companion, or endangered animals.
The following are examples of animal products that may not be sold onMolyMed Supplies:
- Live animals.
- Items created using any endangered or threatened animal species. We define these as animal species designated as threatened or endangered.
- Items made from cat and dog parts or pelts.
- Ivory or bones from ivory-producing animals, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilised ivory and woolly mammoth ivory.
- Items made from human remains or products from the human body.
Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Violence
We want MolyMed Supplies to be a safe place for everyone. While violent content can be a legitimate part of historical, educational or artistic expression, it should never be used to promote or glorify violent acts against others.
We do not allow items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others, including credible threats of harm.
The following items are not allowed on MolyMed Supplies:
- Items that glorify human suffering or tragedies, including items that commemorate or honour serial killers
- Items that attempt to exploit natural disasters or human tragedies
- Items that encourage, glorify, or celebrate acts of violence against individuals or groups
- Items that encourage self-mutilation, starvation or other self-harm
- Items that promote or endorse harmful misinformation
Pornography and Mature Content
Pornography and mature content of any sort is prohibited on MolyMed Supplies.
Although pornography can be difficult to define, an item generally qualifies as pornography when it contains printed or visual material that explicitly describes or displays sex acts, sex organs, or other erotic behaviour for the sole purpose of sexual arousal or stimulation.
We define mature content containing printed or visual depictions of human genitalia, sexual activity or content, profane language, sexual wellness items, violent images, and explicit types or representations of taxidermy.
Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity and Highly Regulated Items
We respect the law and expect MolyMed Supplies sellers to respect the law as well.
Illegal items, items that promote illegal activity, and stolen items are not allowed on MolyMed Supplies. Neither are certain items that are subject to complex legal regulations or registration systems. BecauseMolyMed Supplies is a UK company, it’s important to abide by the laws of the United Kingdom. All forms of illegal activity are strictly prohibited. Listings may not facilitate or promote illegal acts.
Counterfeit or unauthorised items are prohibited on MolyMed Supplies. We consider counterfeit or unauthorised goods to be items that imitate an authentic good, particularly by using a brand’s name, logo, or protected design without the brand owner’s consent. Examples of prohibited counterfeit or unauthorised goods include replica luxury bags and branded apparel.
Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Hatred
We want MolyMed Supplies to be a community where people of all backgrounds, nationalities, religions, political affiliations and even different types of artistic taste and humour feel welcome.
MolyMed Supplies does not allow items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred towards people or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation (collectively, “protected groups”). We also prohibit items or content that promote organisations or people with such views.
The following items are not allowed on MolyMed Supplies:
- Items that support or commemorate current or historical hate groups, including propaganda or collectibles. Examples of hate groups include Nazi or Neo-Nazi groups, Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups, white supremacist groups, misogynist groups, or groups that advocate anti-gay, anti-immigrant, or Holocaust denial agendas.
- Items that contain racial slurs or derogatory terms in reference to protected groups.
Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items and Weapons
For safety and legal reasons, we prohibit certain dangerous items from our marketplace.
Due to the potential harm caused by hazardous materials, as well as complex legal and delivery regulations surrounding such materials, hazardous materials are prohibited on MolyMed Supplies.
While not exhaustive, the following materials are examples of prohibited hazardous materials:
- Explosives (fireworks or sparklers)
- Explosive precursors
- Flammable items
- Radioactive material
- Toxic substances (such as poisons
Seller Eligibility Requirements
- Keep your shop in good standing
- Enrol in MolyMed Supplies payment platform, found when you create an account.
- Fill out all of your Shop Policies (it’s especially important to have policies for returns, exchanges, and custom orders). Your Shop Policies have to comply with MolyMed Supplies’s policies, as well as your local laws.
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list items.
- Include reasonable and accurate processing times or dispatch-by dates.
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by MolyMed Supplies. Promptly provide any information requested by MolyMed Supplies, and cancel and refund any transactions deemed invalid or unauthorised by MolyMed Supplies.
- Follow the Transaction Tier system correctly.
Order Eligibility Requirements
- Dispatch your order according to the processing time or dispatch-by date you listed or as agreed upon through MolyMed Supplies.
- Dispatch the order to the address provided on MolyMed Supplies. If your buyer provides an alternate delivery address through Messages, be mindful of fraud or scams. You may choose to cancel and refund the order and ask the buyer to purchase the item again with the corrected delivery address.
- Mark the order as dispatched after you send it out.
- Provide valid proof of dispatch. Valid proof can include a delivery or tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
- Use MolyMed Supplies payment to receive payment for the order.
Anti-Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy
MolyMed Supplies prohibits the use of our Services to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes (collectively, “protected groups”):
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you. Additionally, Molymed Supplies does not allow hate speech. Hate speech occurs when violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes.
Whether you’re engaging with public features on MolyMed Supplies, such as listing items, using community spaces, and writing reviews, or having direct communication with other members of the Molymed Supplies community, such as via Messages, discrimination and hate speech are not allowed. As a seller on Molymed Supplies, your shop content, including shop announcements and shop policies, cannot display discriminatory behaviour toward protected groups. Examples of prohibited behaviour include, but are not limited to:
- Refusal of service based on membership in one or more protected group
- Expressing intolerance or a lack of respect for another member on the basis of protected group attributes
- Having a shop policy that excludes sales to members of one or more protected groups listed above
- Directly or indirectly making derogatory or demeaning remarks against protected groups listed above
- Racial slurs
- Posts that support or glorify hate groups and their members